Thursday, December 25, 2008

Introduction to Electro


Two weeks ago (Dec 9th to be exact) a friend gave me my first introduction to electro (Thanks Kai). It was an incredible experience. Unlike alot of people I didnt find it painfull. Instead I experienced an incessant tickling. I only made it to 22 when it had to be shut down as I was laughing so hard I couldnt breath. (As you can see in this picture I was squirming for all I was worth by then - of course I was wearing a rubber catsuit) . The most maddening part of it is that your first reaction is to try to block the hands that are tickling you - and they arent
there. Even so - I loved it. This definately bears further experiementation. Guess I have to get my own as soon as I can afford it.

The unit used was the Eros Tec Remote
Controlled E Stim shown here (courtesy of the ErosTek site). Its an excellent unit and very portable but I think that I will go for the full sized model 312 as it has more features.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is a most enjoyable sensation if done in a certain manner. Often people react just like you did by the way.

Now you need to try the violet wand - it is very different...