Monday, December 1, 2008

Bondage Ball



My latest acquisition is one of the most interesting bondage items I've come across in a long time.

Shortly after we started planning the Greet the Meat night for the Mr Rubber Calgary competition I came across this item on line and knew it would be perfect for the bondage demos there. I contacted the maker (Elena's Latex in England) and, after speaking with Elena, ordered one. I must say that I am very pleased with the final result.

The ball itself is a double skin which results in the wearer being totally enveloped in tight rubber inside the ball as it inflates. The hood pictured
here is also inflatable and has a place for an oral nasal mask (not included) As well, the hood is attached to the ball with a zipper which allows you to use it separately or attach different hoods to the ball (I have another style ordered).

All in all the bondage ball is an incredible experience from the inside and a very pleasing visual experience from the outside. An excellent addition to my collection.

Anyone want to volunteer to spend some time in it at the demo?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that looks awesome! Can you move around inside the ball? Or are there restraints inside as well? I would LOVE to volunteer a demo!!!

Unknown said...

Hey there! What an awesome looking picture! Are you in any sort of restraints inside the ball? Or can you move arund inside? Would LOVE to try out a demo...

Collector2 said...

Hey Cory:

You can move a bit in it but there is an innner layer of latex which presses against you as the ball is inflated, almost like a vac rack does. Please do volunteer. I havnt picked out anyone for the Calgary demo in April with it yet. :)