Saturday, December 13, 2008

Combination Sleep Sack and Straight Jacket (Leather)


Another of this years purchases (and quite unexpected to boot) this combination sleepsack and straight jacket is an incredible piece of bondage gear. It is designed in such a way that the wearers arms can be either put in the sleeves and restrained, straight jacket fashion (or to their sides or even straight out as there are many connecting rings) or the arms can be placed completely within the sleepsack and the sleeves not used.

Incorporating heavy duty zippers in both back and front as well as cinching ties on the front and back and tit flaps allows, not only access to all essential zones but a high degree of adjustability as well. Throw in a dozen belts, all with locking buckles, and you have the perfect, escape proof, cocoon for a nice rest (or NOT :) ).

As well the sleep sack also incorporates heavy straps down the sides which, I understand, can be used for suspension, although I havn't tried that yet.

This was an ebay purchase and, I must admit, that I was rather nervous about it considering that I got it for an incredibly low price then was told it was to be custom made in Pakistan and they needed my measurements. You can imagine my surprise when I opened the package, expecting a cheaply made item and this appeared. Everything about the piece is very well made with all the appropriate reinforcements done and I have had no problems at all even with some rough use. All in all a great buy.

The first two pictures here are of me in the sleepsack and the third is of a friend (Thanks Kai)







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun toy.